II. Personal Data Controller
The Personal Data Controller is CWB "Partner" Sp. z o.o., registered office at ul. Sienkiewicza 4, 56-120 Brzeg Dolny, registered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register, maintained by the District Court for Wroclaw-Fabryczna in Wroclaw, IX Commercial Division of the National Court Register, (KRS) 0000049551, the shared capital (paid up) 100 000,00 PLN, TIN 988-019-01-72, National Business Registry Number 932622639.
You can contact our Personal Data Supervisor by e-mail: .
The Personal Data Controller declares that he is taking particular care to protect the interests of the data subjects and, in particular, ensures that:
- he processes Personal Data in accordance with the law, fairly and transparently;
- he collects Personal Data for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and does not further process it in a manner inconsistent with these purposes;
- Personal Data is adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which it is processed;
- Personal Data is correct and updated as necessary;
- Personal Data is stored in a form that permits identification of the data subject for no longer than is necessary for the purpose for which the Data is processed;
- he processes Personal Data in a manner that ensures appropriate security, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction or damage, by appropriate technical or organizational measures
III. The purpose of processing
Personal Data may be processed by the Personal Data Controller, among others in order to:
- conduct recruitment processes, understood as activities aimed at concluding and implementing a contract of employment - the basis for processing is the necessity to conclude a contract;
- communicate and reply to a message - the basis for the processing of personal data is a legitimate interest of the Personal Data Controller or a third party, e.g.: responding to your inquiry, ours or our partners’ marketing, including the PCC Group (https://www.pcc.eu/?lang=en)
- fulfil the Personal Data Controller’s legal obligations (e.g. tax, accounting, consideration of a complaint) - for the duration of these obligations or for the period necessary to demonstrate compliance with these obligations to bodies authorized to audit in this respect - the basis for processing is the legal obligation of the Personal Data Controller;
- settle, defend and pursue claims - for a period of limitation (e.g. resulting from contracts) or for the duration of any proceedings - the basis for processing is the legitimate interest or legal obligation incumbent on the Personal Data Controller.
Providing Personal Data is voluntary, but it may be necessary, for example, to conclude or perform a contract or to respond to an inquiry or to conduct correspondence.
If the processing of Personal Data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the legality of the processing which had been made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.